You can add images directly to invoices which will be saved in the invoice itself.
To learn more about how to add an image take a look here.
Other document types such as PDF documents, XLS sheets or other document types can be sent with an e-mail as an attached file.
iOS MOBILE APP
- Select a document and click on Email
- A new window with the iOS Mail App pops up
- Click on the text of the email message and hold your finger for 1 second
- A menu pops up
- Select the arrows to Add attachment or Insert photo or video
- Click on the Email Icon to send the chosen document
- A new window Send by mail pops up
- Click on Choose file
- Locate the attachment you'd like to add to your email message
- You can add any kind of files with a max. size up to 5MB (together)