The date filter shows This year - this is a default setting. Change the date range and you will see more of your documents.
- The date filter is in the upper row in your invoice list and says This year or This month.
- Change the filter to a broader time range to see all your invoices (e.g. Lifetime or Last year)
- Tap on This year - it's the most upper text when you take a look onto your invoice list
- A menu appears where you can select more time ranges
- Tap on Last year or Lifetime
Also, check your fiscal year start. The beginning of your fiscal year may not include the current date range. Check the settings at Settings - Document settings - Tax years begins
2. If you're another team member invited by someone else to join the Billdu account, please make sure you have the correct user rights. Users set as "Employee" will see only the documents created by themselves
3. Make sure you're logged in with a correct email address. It may happen that you've created another account thus having more accounts at Billdu with different data sets