Recurring expenses tool creates expenses in regular periods.
- Go to Expenses - Recurring Expenses and click on New Recurring Expense
- Choose a Name for the event
- Enter price and tax, select category (mandatory) and select a vendor
- You will find your vendors in the client section, and you can use your existing clients as well
- Enter a date when a first expense shall be created
- Choose recurrence – weekly, monthly, yearly
- Upload a document or picture if necessary
- Select recurrence and if the expense shall be automatically marked as paid
- Click Save
From now on, expenses will be created in set time intervals, and they will also appear in the statistics/dashboard and in your mobile app.
If needed, you can create more categories at Expenses – Categories.
Note: Expenses from recurring expenses are not created for the past periods of time. An expense is not created until the next possible recurrence.
Recurring expense entries don't appear in the mobile app.