Recurring expenses tool creates expenses in regular periods.
- Go to Expenses - Recurring Expenses and click on New Recurring Expense
- First choose a Name for the event
- Enter price and tax, choose category (mandatory) and select a vendor
You will find your vendors in the client section and you can use your existing clients as well
- Enter a date when a first expense shall be created
- Choose recurrence – weekly, monthly, yearly
- Upload a document or picture if necessary
- Select recurrence and if the expense shall be automatically marked as paid
- Click Save
From now on expenses will be created in set time intervals. and they will also appear in the statistics/dashboard and in your mobile app.
Recurring expenses itself don't appear in the mobile app.
If needed you can create more categories at Expenses – Categories.
Note: Expenses from recurring expenses are not created for the previous time period. An expense is not created until the next possible recurrence.
Recurring expenses do not appear in the mobile app, only expenses that have already been created.