Choose methods, fees and rates when you ship products to your customers. The final fee will appear as "Shipping" on your invoice and added up to invoice's total.
- Navigate to Menu - Settings
- In the section Business Tools select Online Store
- Click on General settings
- Select Shipping and delivery
- Selecting Shipping rates brings you to a new screen. Now in the Rate type field select a shipping rate you'd like to use.
> None - for digital products and services
> Free - just free shipping :)
> Flat rate - applies the same rate for all purchases
> Weight-based - applies a rate based on product's weight
- When Flat rate or Weight-based is selected, in the section Rate list a new field Add rate appears.
For a flat rate enter a name, amount and some additional information. You can add multiple flat rates, e.g. FedEX, post, express - 1st class, etc.
For a weight-based shipping enter a name, delivery time and a weight range. You can add multiple weight ranges with different rates by clicking on + Add range.
Note: The rates appear when a customer orders a product. When using a weight-based, the final shipping cost is calculated by weight. When using a flat rate, your customer can select between multiple shipping
- Go Back
- Now you can also enable Local pickup. A field "Pickup address" appears, click on it to add the pickup location.
Note: This shipping option will appear with the flat rate or weight-based shipping option when your customer orders a product.
- Click Back and then Save