You can create a delivery note and send it to your client. It can be created from any document, or you can create a brand new delivery note as well.
There are no prices and tax displayed on a delivery note, therefore, it's not possible to create other documents (such as invoices or quotes) from a delivery note, just the other way round.
Hints: In case you create delivery notes first, we recommend to use the Purchase orders in this case as your first document. You can create delivery notes, invoices and quotes/estimates from a purchase order later.
If you need to create Packing slips, you can change the name of the delivery note. Navigate to Settings – Document settings and choose Custom labels. Change the Delivery note and Delivery note No. to Packing slip.
Create a delivery note from a previous document
- Select a document and display a preview
- Click on the Create button and select Create delivery note
- A new Delivery note with all information from the document (besides prices and tax) will be created. You can edit the delivery note details if needed.
- Click Save when ready
Note: The information about creating a delivery note will appear in the Timeline. You can create multiple delivery notes from one document.
Create a new delivery note
- Navigate to Documents - Delivery notes
- Click on New delivery note
- Select a client, item and all other data and Save
- Select an document
- In the lower black bar select More
- From a menu select Create delivery note
- A new delivery note with all information from the document (besides prices and tax) will be created . You can edit the delivery note details if needed.
- Press Save
Note: You can create multiple delivery notes from one document.