- Click on Settings and select My businesses
- Click on the name of the company you want to edit
- A window with all your company details appears
- Click on Payment options (website) or select Payment options from the bottom of the list (mobile app)
- Now you can enter the Account holder name, Bank name and Account number. Your bank details will appear on every invoice and estimate/quote
- Enable card payments with PayPal to let your clients pay you by PayPal or bank cards. A Pay now button will appear on the invoice
- Enable card payments by Stripe to let your clients pay you by bank cards. A Pay now button will appear on your online and PDF invoice.
- Click on Save
Note: In the case of two bank accounts, both will appear on the bottom of the invoice, but only the first account will appear in the color strip on the Stripe template.
You can enable/disable displayed bank accounts in the Client's Default settings on the Billdu website - these settings are applied only to invoices created on the website.
Learn more about PayPal and Stripe payments or online payments in general.
The Pay Now button does not appear on the website in the preview or after download. Payments with PayPal or Stripe are enabled and handled by the respective company and not by Billdu.