- Enter accountant’s E-mail address
- Click on Send invitation button.
- An e-mail will be sent to your accountant.
- If an accountant’s account is already present, confirm the connection with Assing accountant.
- Now an email message will be sent to your accountant.
- By clicking on "Accept connection" in the body of the e-mail message your company and the accountant's account will be linked and a new accountant's account will be created
- If an accountant’s account was already present at Billdu, the accounts will be linked.
- Alternatively your accountant can click in his/her account on Clients and confirm the connection.
You can also disconnect the accountant's access to your company in your Accountant section.
note: An accountant has access only to a company from which an invitation has been sent. You can enable access to multiple accountants or for different accountants to each of your businesses.
note: Your accountant can see and edit your documents, also export your documents as XLS or CSV file or export attachments from your expenses.