In order to create and edit documents like invoices, orders or receipts you have to have an active subscription. You can purchase a subscription for a month or for a whole year. During that time - and depending on the chosen subscription plan - you can create a certain number of documents, add companies, team members (users) or connect with more mobile devices.
With a monthly subscription the max. number of documents you can create each month is 1/12 of an annual subscription.
Currently there are three kinds of subscription plans - STARTER, STANDARD and PREMIUM. Check out our price list to get an overview about features and documents offered by each subscription plan.
You can buy a subscription:
- on our website using a bank card or PayPal. A bank transfer is possible only for EUR and GBP payments
- with Apple iTunes – more information here
- with Google Play Store – more information here
- A subscription is activated from the very moment it's purchased regardless of whether you had any previous subscription running. All features of such subscription and amount of documents are activated for you immediately after the purchase.
- Buying or cancelling a subscription on the website won’t cancel your recurring subscription at iTunes or Google Play - and vice versa. It means that if you already have some active subscription make sure to cancel it after buying/upgrading a subscription with another platform
- Payments at Billdu are processed by a payment gateway called Braintree which is a third-party service that has an authority to perform card and PayPal payments. It stores your card and PayPal details in order to perform recurring payments.