You can send your invoices and other documents with Billdu. Billdu sends all invoices as regular emails with a PDF attachment and an invoice link.
If your client has an email address, then it's used automatically.
You can pre-define your mail texts on the website at Settings - Document settings - EMail Settings or at Settings - Email settings & templates in the mobile app.
The mailing process itself is quite different on the website, iOS apps and Android app.
- In the Documents section click on Invoices
- A list of all invoices appears
- Click on the envelope icon ✉ next to an invoice you want to send
- A window Send by email appears
- If necessary, enter the recipient, the subject and the text. You can add more email addresses separated by a comma
- Add attachments if necessary
- When "Send a copy to my email" is selected, an additional email is sent to your email address (not necessary to use if you have your email entered in Settings - Document settings - Email settings as CC/BCC)
- Click Send
- If successful the message “The email message has been sent” appears
- For more information about email sending on the website and your own SMTP settings click here.
- In the main menu tap on Documents and tap on Invoices
- Select and tap on the desired invoice you want to send
- In the black bar below click on the Send icon
- If necessary enter the recipient, the subject and the text. You can add more email addresses separated by a comma
- If you've filled the subject, CC/BCC address and email body in your settings (Settings - Email templates & settings) it will be automatically used
- Click on Send
On iOS devices the native iOS mail app will be used and on Android devices it's a third-party app that sends emails. For more information about email sending, behavior and attachments in mobile apps click here.
You can find your Sent invoices in the Sent folder of your mail app.