- Navigate to the section Clients in the main menu
- Click on the New client button
- Enter client details into all required fields. Company IDs will change according to the selected country. You can also edit the company VAT/TAX IDs by yourself.
- Enter Shipping address if necessary by clicking on Ship to. A new section pops up where you can add a shipping address which appears on the invoice as well
- Enter an e-mail address for convenient invoice sending. When you send an invoice, cash receipt or reminder this e-mail is used automatically
- In the Default settings set Discount, Due date, Payment type, Delivery date, Currency, Language, Payment options and Notes. Those settings will be used when creating an invoice on the website (it has, however, no effect in the mobile app)
- Click Save
- In the main menu tap on Clients icon
- Tap on + in the upper right corner. A new screen appears
- To import a client from your phone, tap on the “blue head” icon in the Billing name row on iOS devices or Import from contacts on Android devices. Your device may ask for enabling access to your contacts - select Yes. Now you can select a contact from your contact list
- Enter all necessary details such as country, address, contact, tax number etc. Company IDs will change according to the selected country. You can also edit the company VAT/TAX IDs by yourself.
- Enter an e-mail address for convenient invoice sending. When you send an invoice, cash receipt or reminder, this email appears in the email automatically
- Enter Shipping address below if needed, it appears on the invoice as well
- Click Save
When editing a client, you'll get to the Overview tab first where you see statistics for Outstanding revenue and expenses based on paid and unpaid invoices and expenses.
You can see a list of the client's invoices or create a statement here as well.
Select Client details (website) or Edit next to the client's name (mobile app) to see or change the client's details. Learn more about changing client details on invoices.
In the mobile app, click on + in the upper right corner to create a new document.
With the mobile app, you can message, call or email a client directly as well. If there's no email or phone number, Billdu will ask you to save it.