We try to make the upload of bills, receipts, and invoices to your expenses as comfortable as possible. You can save your expenses in a default way by navigating to Expenses and creating a new expense however, it's also possible to speed things up
- On an iPad click on the Dashboard on the icon Expense (on the right) and a new expense will be created
- On an Android, iPad or iPhone device navigate to Expenses and click on the scanning icon (a square near the + sign). A camera is triggered immediately and you can save the image right away.
- For information on uploading expenses directly from an email click here
Billdu offers a bulk upload of expenses.
- There is a place for expenses on the dashboard which says "Drag and drop your bills here or click to upload"
- If you have expenses saved in your folder just select them and drag them to this area, or select "click to upload" and locate the files on your computer
- You can save more items into this section. Billdu will show you how many expenses you've uploaded
- Once ready click on XX draft expenses. A new window with an expense will pop up where you can enter all necessary details for that particular expense
- Click Save to save the expense
- Click Save and next to save that expense and continue with the others.
- Click Next draft expense to work with another uploaded expense. You will be able to work with the expense later
Note: The max. file size for an expense is 2MB. Billdu won't upload a file larger.