This article describes how to manually send reminders. Click here to learn how to use our automatic reminders.
- Find an unpaid invoice and click on it. Invoice details appears
- Click on More …
- Select Send reminder from list
- Choose a reminder by clicking on a smiley
- Reminders are pre-defined and already contain the information about invoice number and due payment. You can edit the text
- Click Send
- A new window appears. If the client has an email address added, it will be used automatically
- If you wish to send the reminder now, click Send
note: The reminder text can be changed at Settings – E-mail templates & settings.
You can send a reminder from a preview or from the invoice list with a bell icon
- In the invoice list or in the invoice preview click on the bell icon
- A “Send reminder” window appears
- Choose from one of our reminders. If the client has an e-mail address added, it will be used automatically
- You can change the text or subject.
- Press Send