Signed up to Billdu and not happy with it? You can apply for our Money Back Guarantee within 30 days after your first subscription purchase. We would also appreciate the reason for your decision as we'd like to improve Billdu every day.
Subscription from Billdu
Contact us and state your e-mail address you use as your Billdu login. We'll review your request and reply to you. Depending on the payment type (card, bank transfer or PayPal) it can last 24-48 hours for your money to arrive back to your account. Please be aware that the final decision about accepting/declining such a request is solely on our side however we always try to accommodate to your needs and find the best solution in such situations.
Apple iTunes (iOS)
If you've bought a subscription in the iOS app, you have to claim the payment directly at Apple. All subscriptions bought with Apple iTunes are handled by Apple.
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com or look for the link "Report a problem" on your iTunes bill
- Enter the Apple ID and password that you used to buy the item, then choose Sign In
- Choose Report a Problem next to the item that you need help with
- Select a reason from the menu
- Follow the onscreen steps
- You might need to send more information to Apple but usually not
More information at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
Please note that in case of iTunes in-app payments the rules, terms and conditions of Apple apply. We have no influence on Apple's decision to decline a refund whatsoever.
Google Play Store (Android)
Send us your order/invoice from Google Play (it contains an order number starting with G- ) and state your e-mail address you use as your Billdu login.