- Go to Settings
- Click on My businesses
- Click on the name of the company you'd like to edit
- Find buttons to upload images with your logo and signature at the bottom
The size of your logo on the invoice depends on the picture's size and dimensions. Use a picture in a JPG or PNG format.
The max. size of an image is 2MB.
The best resolution for a logo is 600x400px. Images with another resolution or proportions will be stretched to fit the invoice. Billdu will try to accommodate your image to your invoices automatically.
- Select Settings and My businesses
- Select the name of the company you'd like to edit
- Your company details appear
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Logo
- Select Insert image from camera roll
- Choose an image. On iOS devices, you can now crop and rotate the image
- Click on ✓
- A preview of the invoice with your logo appears. You can delete the logo or go Back
- On the bottom of the list click on Signature
- Tap on Insert image or Sign by finger. You can now choose an image or create a signature right in the app
- A preview of the invoice with your signature appears. You can delete the signature or go Back
- Click on ✓
- You can now Save the business settings
Note: Changes in business settings will take effect on the next invoices you create. It won't affect invoices created previously.
Hint: Take a look here to learn more about how you can choose your own template, invoice color and details, which will be displayed on the invoice. You can also pre-set texts and dates and alter document names.