You can import your Clients or Items to Billdu in one batch. The imported file has to be an Excel file (XLS or XLSX) and the data has to be sorted in columns.
Please make sure that entries containing any kind of numbers (such as price, quantity or tax) contain only numbers. There should be no symbols like $, € or % or empty spaces.
Some entries are mandatory such as name, country code or quantity.
Importing an Item or Client overwrites an Item or Client with the same name saved in your account.
Before importing a large number of data we recommend to try it with a smaller sample first.
- Go to the Client or Products section and click on Import
- In the Import section match columns of the import file with the appropriate rows (e.g. Name in row B, Street in row D, Tax ID number in row A, etc,)
- Select whether your import file has a header
- Browse for the file and click on Import
- If your file was imported successfully a green message appears
- An e-mail message will be sent to you once the import is finished and inform you about how many items could be imported