A public profile is your business card to the online world. You can present yourself and your company by adding images, your address and business hours. Your status can show if you’re currently available or busy.
All your information is displayed in your online company profile when customers visit you on your preferred sales channel.
- Your public profile can be accessed and edited at Settings - Business Tools - Public profile
- When you visit your Public profile for the first time, Billdu asks you if you want to populate the Public profile with your business data. Select Yes and the Name, Address, Email, Phone number and Website from your Business details will be filled in.
You can change and add it anytime later
- Choose a background by clicking on the camera icon. You can take a photo with your camera, choose from image your gallery or from an online image gallery
- Choose a logo by clicking on the camera icon. You can take a photo, choose an image from your gallery or use your business logo from your Business settings
- Turn on Business hours to let your customers know when you're available
- You can optionally choose a Category of your business
An example of a public business profile:
Your Public profile is available online at the address BILLDU.ME/your-business-name